- Explain that you are going to imagine different things you could take on a picnic.
- You go first by saying “I went on a picnic and I brought…” then add an item beginning with A. For example, “I went on a picnic and I brought an apple.”
- Then your partner says ” I went on a picnic and I brought and apple and a banana.”
- And so on…with each person picking an item starting with the next letter of the alphabet.
- See how far through the alphabet you can get. And work as a team if you need to in order to help remember the full list that you have created.