This is a fun game to play at a summer fete. It is one that certainly needs to happen outside!
- An easy sideshow for groups to make.
- All you need is some very large water pistols and some empty soft drink bottles – 2 litre ones are good.
- The object of the game is to have a light balancing on the top of the bottle and it has to be hit by a blast of water from the water pistol. If you dislodge the ball, you win a prize.
- Spray paint your bottles with whacky colours and make your balls look like little planets.
- Experiment with different balls – table tennis, golf etc. to find what suits the force from your water pistols. You don’t want everybody to win, but you also don’t want it to be too hard.
- You can vary the degree of difficulty – every ball has to be dislodged or only one.
What you will need /
- Empty plasitc bottles
- Suitable paints to decorate your bottles and balls
- A couple of water pistols - super soaker style ones are good
- A range of different balls
- Some prizes! Little sweets are ideal.